Why shouldn’t safety training be enjoyable?
U-Comply Safety have introduced an introductory course containing information in compliance with Sec 21 requirements to provide information, instruction and training to managers.
Law and Duties – 3 hours
Background to the Act and explanation of duties
- employer duties (s21)
- reckless endangerment (32)
- manager and supervisor duties (s26)
- duty to consult (ss35 & 36) What does consultation mean and who needs to be involved?
- employees duties (s25)
- powers of HSR (s58)
- issuing PIN (s60)
- duty to notify incident (s37)
- issue resolution (s73)
Training (1.5 hours each session):
- Negotiation and Assertive Communication
Practical exercises (included – 1 or 2 per session)
Please call for group rates (over 3)
Single employer courses available (subject to minimum of 8)
Contact us us for more information.