Cancellations and Refunds

Please read this carefully. This information is to ensure that course participants are aware of the guidelines for course cancellation and refunds. All enrollments are subject to terms and conditions. A confirmation will be forwarded to the purchaser for enrollments.

If the purchaser is not the person being enrolled, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to forward the confirmation and details to the person enrolled or to supply the correct contact details of that person.

We  reserve the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule any training courses due to insufficient registrations or other reasons beyond our control. Fee paying participants affected will be given the opportunity to transfer to the next available course at no additional fee or will receive a full refund.

 

Refunds

  • Cancellations must be made in writing.
  • Should a cancellation of enrollment be advised more than ten (10) working days prior to the course, the student will be automatically enrolled into a future equivalent course or may request a full refund.
  • Should a cancellation of enrollment be advised within three (3) to ten (10) working days prior to the course, no refund is applicable. The full fee will be credited towards another training course and must be used within twelve (12) months by the enrolled student or nominated substitute or it will be forfeited.
  • Should a cancellation of enrollment be advised less than three (3) working days prior to the course no refund is applicable. A non-transferable fee of 20% is charged to cover incurred administration costs. The remaining 80% is credited towards another training course and must be used within twelve (12) months or it will be forfeited.
  • When no notice is given (i.e. non-attendance) no refund or transfer is applicable and the full fee is forfeited.
  • In cases of medical or financial hardship (documentation MUST be supplied), where notification is received within five (5) working days prior to the commencement of a course, up to 100% of the fee may be refunded less the non-refundable booking fee.
  • Enrolment is accepted on the basis that we will not be held liable for costs incurred due to course cancellation and or rescheduling. We will endeavour to give as early advice as possible notice of any course changes.
  • Course dates and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
  • We cannot accept responsibility for changes in personal circumstances, so we request that purchasers choose their course carefully.
  • For all refund applications any course materials issued prior to a course commencement date must be returned in an unmarked and in usable condition for a full refund or the cost of those materials will be deducted from the refund amount.
  • Approved refunds will generally be processed within thirty (30) days.
  • In the event that a course participant disputes the outcome of an application for a refund – the course participant may utilise the appeals ad grievance process.